When we set out to engineer the MudMixer® we didn’t just want it to be the best we could do, we wanted it to be the best anyone could do. Every decision was made with one goal in mind; to create the best possible experience anyone could achieve with a mixer.
Mixing mud has never been this quick, this easy, or this clean.
After rolling the MudMixer into position, simply drop and fold the desired bag of concrete, mortar, or stucco mix into the hopper.
Next, adjust the water dial to achieve the proper water flow for the desired mixture.
Now, stand back and watch the MudMixer do what it does best. Mixture will continuously fill your forms as you feed the hopper.
Cleanup is a breeze. When your work is done, grab the secondary hose and thoroughly clean the mixer.
- A35 in. stand-over height means you’ll never lift another bag above the belt.
- BAttached secondary hose for quick, easy, and convenient clean up.
- C330° Pivot System allows for precision and adjustability on any work site.
- DThe patented auger moves along any mixture and delivers it where it’s needed.
A VERY, VERY SOLID INVESTMENT.
The MudMixer® was built with durability in mind. Its heavy-duty, high-strength steel body surrounds a powerhouse of components supported by two large Marathon flat-free tires. All this comes together to create the only one-of-its-kind mud mixing machine.
- E14 gauge high-strength steel construction stands up to anything you throw at it.
- FDurable auger and chute provides the easiest and fastest delivery of mixture to your forms.
- GAn all-electric, water-sealed motor with both forward and reverse settings to give you complete control.
- HMarathon Flat-Free tires means you’ll always get where you’re going.
TWO SIMPLE STAGES, ONE POWERFUL PACKAGE.
The MudMixer® utilizes a revolutionary two-phase infusion system. The auger and water, when introduced to the desired dry-mix, all work in harmony to deliver a flow of mixture that doesn’t stop until the job’s done. It’s sure to decrease labor cost and increase the number of jobs completed all to save you time, money, and energy.
- IIntegrated bag opener for easy drop-and-fold opening of your favorite dry mix.
- JFully-adjustable water dial allows for customized water flow for desired mixture.
- KElectric drivetrain with the power to chew through more than 40 bags per hour.
SPECS & INFO
- Electrical Requirements
- Cord Length
- 3 ft.
- Running Amps
- Removable auger guard on chute
- Grounded power cable
- Water-tight electical boxes and connections
- Motor HP
- 1/2 HP
- Motor Protection Rating